Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing specific...just venting my anger....

To Anger



Flow my lady, with wings of ire
Blackened raven of smothered desire
Flow red hot through my ashen veins
In these contorted times of pain

With bloody flames in this dark dark night
Set afire a million lights
Unsheath your sword of free disdain
Bring your thunder, your unforgiving rain

Wipe this smile upon my face
Bring forth your ruthless craze
Hold my heart in your iron fist
Take me out of this stifling mist

And on and on let your stormwinds blow
Till the lines of change have ceased to show
Till the dust's blown all out of town
And the whole damn paradise has been brought down

And cease not till the world, evil, vile
Has left its bed or ceased to cry
And, if only to seek revenge, the night
Has given way to harsh daylight

No comments: